Budget and Cash Flow Spreadsheet (125 points)

In our budget challenge game, an excel spreadsheet has been provided for us to utilize to maintain our expenditures and receipts. Using an Excel sheet isn’t exactly the easiest process in the world, but if you can somewhat master it, the help it can provide in organization is undeniable. The task here is two-fold: first you have to download the Excel sheet to your iPad to use it there, then you have to actually use it. The sheet is already set with formulas, and the description of those formulas is on the Excel page itself, so learning what it can do for you can be more attainable than it would seem on the surface.

This is a screen shot of the Excel sheet provided by H&R Block

To complete:

1. After ensuring you’re enrolled in the challenge itself, open the Excel sheet on your iPad and make it usable through either Numbers or Sheets (I’m pretty sure either will work, so whatever floats your boat).

2. Start using the spreadsheet to maintain your finances in the challenge effectively (make sure to ask me questions if need be), paying careful attention to the categories of each column and the dates (that you’ll need to change first thing).

3. Prove to me you are indeed utilizing the Excel sheet both in the first week of us playing in this challenge and again by Thanksgiving break